Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WELCOME!!

Okay... I've been delaying this for quite some time, but finally with the support of my wonderful friends and family, and lots of questions, I am starting to dive head first into my own little creative online world. Yes, most of you know that I have a family blog already, but this one is different. The CreativiDee Workshop will focus on the little things that makes every woman's or mom's life easier, things I've found online or through others and those little designed things that are just so important to making life's memories better. This will include parties, home organizing, decorating, holidays, tips and hopefully lots of things to make you smile!

The actual CreativiDee Workshop website is still under construction as I type this, having to deal with a few glitches here and there, (that's life, right?) but will keep everyone posted as to when it will be up and running. Bear with me as I slowly develop these things, as my perfectionism tends to slow me down sometimes, but I am truly excited and know that this is the direction that I am meant to take right now. Your support will be greatly appreciated! 

To celebrate this big day (at least for me!) I am sharing these files below that have helped me keep organized and sane (for the most part). Please feel free to print as many as you like, personalize them as you need and let me know what you think (seriously!), but please do not copy them. (They are copyright protected.) To print, click on link, download (lower right hand corner) and print. 
December Calendar

December Meal Plan

Dec to Do List

Dec Shopping List

So...on that note, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY PAY IT FORWARD DAY!! (did YOU celebrate?) 

Have a wonderful night!
~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment