Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Holiday Decor

Ok, so I have to admit that either time has gone by way too fast these past few weeks or I've just not been paying attention! It's hard to believe that Christmas is only TEN days away! (I can already see some late night wrapping in my future, but I really kind of like it to tell you the truth!)

If you are still getting some things together and need some extra accents for your Christmas table, party or anything in between, I've added THREE new holiday collections to the shop just for that! 

Hope you enjoy these and enjoy this last crazy week before the big day.


With bright and festive colors, the Very Merry Collection coordinates with the Santa Kit, 



The New Let It Snow Collection has a bit of a retro feel with the popular red and aqua color combination. 
This collection can easily be used for other winter parties you have in the near future as well! 



Finally, the Merry Little Collection has a modern twist with a traditional styling. 
Add some rustic touches or modern pops and you can create a look that is truly unique and not off the shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment