Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season with family, friends and loved ones! I can't believe our break from school is nearly ended (it makes me a little sad, to be honest), as we've had a whirlwind of fun these last two weeks. The new gifts are being loved dearly, lots of memories made and we are working on finishing our thank you notes this week!

Before I start 'un'-decorating from my favorite holiday, I thought I would share with you the 2012 January planners. YES. They look very familiar if you've been using them since last year. However, they are still very helpful! And, YES, I use them as well... (I was asked this recently!)

I made a decision to keep the planners simple this year. I repeated the theme that I've used each month, only tweaking a few things here and there. This way, I can create NEW freebies to share with you that have been on my list for a while. I will continue to showcase the four planner pages each month on the "Share" page of The CreativiDee Workshop's website so you can download and print those as needed.

The ONE thing I did change was to create an entire 2012 calendar that you can print NOW and plan for those fun things in the coming months! Find it on the same page as the other planners on the website.

I'm excited to experience the wonderful things 2012 will bring this year.
Wishing you peace, prosperity, happiness and lots of laughter!

Get your January Planners & 2012 Calendar HERE.

Link to planners on Scribd.

No comments:

Post a Comment