Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks.

When was the last time you truly took a deep breath and were thankful? Thankful for the little things, the big things, the not so great things, the things you've learned over the last year, not to mention the obvious family, friends and the everyday things that make our lives function. No matter your situation or if you are spiritual or not, there is something to be said for simply just saying thanks. 

I really love Thanksgiving. Granted, I may be a bit of a basket case trying to get that turkey out of the oven without it turning into a scene from "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."(THANKFULLY, this has NOT happened to me.) However, this day always reminds me to slow down and remember to simply take a moment to be thankful. I love having my family gather in my home for Thanksgiving, with laughter and conversation added to a wonderful meal- how can one not be thankful fro such simple things? 

On that note, I'm leaving you this "Thanksgiving Eve" with the link to the free "I'm Thankful Cards." Take a moment before the holiday craziness starts and write down something you are thankful for.  Don't forget the fun freebies for the Kiddie Table, as well! If you still need some inspiration or help with some special touches to your Thanksgiving Meal, check out my Thanks & Giving Collection in the shop! Also, if you are going to dinner, I have a simple hostess set to make your gift uniquely yours to give. If you order by 5 pm tonight, you can still have these by tonight! 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment