Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Spirit


So the holiday season is in full swing and I'm trying to switch from Thanksgiving decor to my Christmas craziness as soon as I can. (I overdo it a little at Christmas, but it's my favorite holiday, so I feel like I don't need any excuses not to.) Ok, who put their tree up already last weekend?? 


After having a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends and a truly relaxing (much needed) long weekend, we are getting back into routine and trying to get everything pulled together to enjoy this year's holiday season. 

Speaking of pulling it all together, I've created a fun little Holiday Planner available in my Etsy shop. This planner includes a variety of different 8.5"x11" printable PDF sheets that will keep you organized and ready to sail through these next weeks of holiday fun! (Only 26 more days until Christmas! Yes, I did just go there!)

The packet includes 8.5"x11" pages for your Holiday Cards, Gift Ideas, a Gift Record (for Thank Yous) and three different styles of Wish Lists (one for writing and pasting photos, another for just making a list and a combo of the two - whichever you desire!) Check it out!

The best part is that you could include these as part of your Christmas/Holiday items and refer to them next year and so on, so you can see everything from what you gave everyone last year to what you received. Simply hole punch them or put them in protective sheets. Another idea is to laminate them and use a dry erase marker! So many options!   

There is also a NEW Letter to Santa Kit available in the shop that includes a write-in letter, an address label for you envelope and special tent cards to leave next to the cookies and milk (or whatever you leave Santa and his reindeer) on Christmas Eve! A sweet & fun package for wonderful memories to make. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment