Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Website!!


After many months of late nights, I have a happy heart to say that The CreativiDee Workshop website is officially online!! 

As stated on the homepage, there are three separate shops, all dedicated to each "life, home and balance" section. I hope you will find something on the website or shop that you will enjoy! 

You may also notice that there is also a new blog on the site. Don't worry- I will keep this one going (essentially with the exact same content) until I feel that I can determine which is a better platform for me. And yes, there will still be the monthly free printables, but those will be ONLY available on my website from now on- I will still let you know when they are ready with a link. I'm thinking of changing the designs a little and would love any other input as well, so feel free to let me know your thoughts! I love that! 

I am currently designing many more helpful organizing items, fabulous parties for everyone as well as some free holiday planners and fun that will be added to the shop shortly. (I'll let you know when they are ready!)

I'm so very thankful to be able to add this to my long list of blessings and adventures that have come my way thus far in my life! Thanks for going on this new adventure with me! We'll see where the road goes... 

Here's to a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment